Last week was spent struggling to finally get back on track after the holiday’s and with my pre-time of the month cravings!
In the end, I think I did fared well, but if I am to be completely honest not as fair as I would have liked too. =(
However, I tried to conquer my struggles by doing the following:
- Running a lot!
- Including, outside long runs and inside fast runs, in hopes of getting back on track and to my pre-holiday running shape.
- Hitting the gym!
- To start back on my “core” training and do lots of sit-ups (in order to get my tummy under control, that has gotten a little bigger since the holidays)…………=O
- “Trying” to avoid my constant cravings!
- By buying healthy and some no so healthy snacks (see below)to munch on instead of the bad ones I really want!
- Keeping busy at work!
- And, of course let’s not forget keeping myself very busy at work in order to not think about the my craving.
And, the above did help a lot and I am VERY happy to report that this week is MUCH better than last as I finally feel back on track running wise, at the gym and my cravings have STOPPED as well! =)
Check out my Training Schedule for all the details on my running and gym workouts last week and see below for my EATS…….
Not so bad (above), right!?!?!
WELL, I ate lot’s, mainly on Saturday afternoon at my sister’s House Warming Party, that was not so healthy or diet friendly believe me so even though I ate good above I canceled it all out then, but oh well, what is done is done……..time to move on to THIS WEEK!