My “Running” Bucket List!!!
- Become a 10 minute runner. – Achieved, I can now (1/11) run 2 miles in 20 minutes comfortly!
- Run a 9 minute mile. – Achieved, in arly 2010!
- Run a 15K – Achieved @ Miracle Miles 15K Race, 9/25/10!!!
- Become a 10 minute runner, all the time (outside/inside).
- Run a 8 minute mile.
- Run a 1/2 Marathon!
- Run a Marathon!
- Become a 9 minute runner, all the time (outside & inside)/.
All of the above will take a lot of hard work and dedication but I am totally up for the challenge as it is amazing the positive energy you get from both training for a race and running in one, it cannot be beat! =)