I attended a Michael Buble concert with one of my fellow co-workers/friends after work today!
Until I was invited to the concert I had never heard of him before, but I had heard a few of his songs on the radio of course. I love all kinds of music and listen to a variety of artists & groups, however I am horrible with names and this is why I didn’t recognize his name.
So I must admit I haven’t been to a concert in over 10 years so when my friend invited me I was more than happy to attend, especially since we were also planning to get a light dinner & drinks prior to the concert that started at 8pm…………can you say GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!! Woo Hoo….I never get to have those anymore so I was siked as you can imagine! =)
Check out the photo’s I took of the concert below! I was surprised that several of them came out pretty good despite us being in the upper balcony.
As mentioned above I haven’t seen a concert in a very long time for reasons listed below:
- A bit pricey for my budget!
- Typically I do not have the time to go!
- I am not a huge concert person! I usually get bored at them or they are too loud for me. =O
However, all the above did not play a part with Michael Buble’s concert for the following reasons:
- My friend treated me to the concert as a early birthday present so it was very affordable for me in light of that.
- I was able to make time in my busy schedule as my mom was delighted to take my daughter for the night as she hasn’t seen her in a bit and my hubby had work to do.
- I LOVED THIS CONCERT! Not only was he a great singer, he was also a great entertainer and very funny. And, also very appreciative of all his fans……as he kept telling us “thank you” and ventured out in the audience a few times to shake hands, give hugs & even dance with a few very lucky women.
I would highly recommend seeing him in concert if you have the chance!!! And, I am now a big fan of his along with thousands of other women…….=)
I guess I should get to my EATS for the day, check them out below:
I also two glasses of Riesling wine, my favorite!
The concert did not end until just before 11pm so I in light of that I did not hit my bed until just after 12:30a.m., but it was worth it of course! =)
TIPS OF THE DAY!
50 Ways to Cut 500 Calories a Day
29. Order spaghetti with meat sauce instead of spaghetti with Italian sausage and save 560 calories. Even better: Order mushroom ravioli (670 calories) or pasta marinara (430 calories).
30. Nix that smoothie a day. A large 32-ounce smoothie can have 800 or more calories. That really adds up if you’re having on-the-go breakfast several times a week. Instead, try a filling lower-calorie starter of oatmeal with brown sugar and banana slices, and a cup of black coffee. You’ll save 518 calories.